Monday 7 March 2016

Paying It Forward

This Friday I will be boarding a plane with my family to go on a dream vacation to Italy. The number one item on my bucket list. I am very grateful and appreciative to all the people who helped make this possible. It was through a GoFundMe fundraising campaign where a majority of the money was raised.

I have been asked by a friend to share her cousins story, and I'm happy to do that. She lives here in Victoria and is embarking on a challenge that is hard for most people to fathom. 

Generosity and kindness was shown to me, and I hope the same is shown to her. So if you wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to read her story and consider donating I would really appreciate it. 

I'm just trying to pay it forward....

Click here to see how you can spread some kindness today. 





3 comments:

  1. Have an amazing time with your family, Lisa!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some how my name didn't appear, Lisa. It is me Carolyn Richardson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece of information, Thank you for sharing the updated one...
    Paying It Forward
    Random Acts of Kindness

    ReplyDelete